From: Miami University Best Buddies [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Terakedis
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Best Buddies (THIS Sunday!)

Attention Best Buddies college students!!!

There is a fishing event THIS Sunday, September 9.  I apoligize for the late notice, I got the date confused and thought it was the same day as the picnic!!  We attended this event as a group last fall. It is a lot of fun!! Although we are not making it an official event, I strongly encourage ANYONE interested to attend.  A lot of our buddies will be there!  Below is the information for the fishing derby, please let me know if you have any question and if you are going to be there!

WHO: ANYONE (BRING A FRIEND, JUST RSVP SO I CAN LET THEM KNOW NUMBERS!!)
WHAT: FISHING FOR FRIENDS (ANNUAL FISHING OUTING)
WHERE: LAKE LYNDSAY (4845 AUGSPURGER RD, HAMILTON, OH 45011)
WHEN: SUNDAY, SEPT. 9, 11-5
(YOU DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO STAY THE WHOLE TIME!)