From: Miami University Best Buddies [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Terakedis
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Best Buddies--FIRST EVENT!!

BEST BUDDIES FIRST EVENT!!!

This year we will be starting off the semester by going to the ARC Picnic.   Come and have a great time, enjoy the DJ, eat and take a hay ride or play corn hole.  This will be a relaxing atmosphere so you can get to know the buddies and their families.

WHO:
 ANYONE (BRING A FRIEND, JUST RSVP!!)
WHAT: ARC PICNIC
WHERE: CAMP CAMPBELL GUARD (HAMILTON, OH)
WHEN: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 3-7
IMPORTANT:  Transportation will be provided by Butler County Board of MRDD. We will meet at Pulley Tower (the bell) at Cook Field on the corner of 73/27 at 2:15pm.

RSVP to Lauren, [log in to unmask] , by September 12!! (Please be sure to specify if you need transportation)