Attention: Miami students on all campuses

The university will soon require that you provide emergency contact information so that we may readily notify a family member or significant other in case something happens to you or in case we need to find you should a critical matter arise.

You will be able to enter such information online by logging into myMiami and locating the "Emergency Contact Information" under E in the Web Page index.
By Oct. 15, if you have not supplied such information, you will be delayed in registering for your spring semester courses until you do enter contact information.

You will be required to provide your local contact information and the name of a family member/guardian/spouse or another significant person and their contact information in the case of an urgent situation or emergency