Hi all! My name is Chelsey Pieratt and I'm a Music Ed Major and SPED minor here at MU. As a result of some personal contacts at the Autism Treatment Center of America, for the past two years I have been Miami's coordinator of Walk Around the World, a benefit walk for Autism research and awareness.

The Walk is this Sunday @ 3 @ Cook Field (meet by Pulley Tower) and it is a 2 mile walk around Cook Field. Any and everyone is welcome to walk and help show visual support for Autism research and awareness.

It is preferred that if you are going to walk that you attempt to collect donations as well! Hit up your roommates, profs or the cushions of your couch! Everyone who brings donations of any kind gets a free t-shirt! (Checks can be made out to walk Around the World)

Email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in being involved!!

Thanks!

 Chelsey Pieratt