From: Aaron Hopkins [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 1:05 PM
To: Pidock, Emily Lillian
Subject: tutoring

To whom it may concern,
        I teach at Van Buren Elementary (HCSD)in a fourth through sixth grade self-contained classroom that serves students with Cognitive Disabilities.  One of my student's mothers has requested tutoring services for her sixth grade daughter.  I am currently filling this role for a half an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I was wondering if you knew of anyone that would be interested in taking over this time?  There is currently no compensation for tutoring services.  The student does not have any behavior concerns.  The time and dates are not set in stone, so if there would be a better time for you, it could be arranged.  Thanks for the consideration.  If you are interested please contact Aaron Hopkins at 513-607-1038 (cell) or 887-5165 (work).
Thanks,
Aaron Hopkins