Special Education Majors:

I understand a number of you registered for ART 308E and were dropped from the course.

I have spoken with the ART Dept and they are most happy to have you in the class. ART 308E is part of an early childhood field block and the professor will create an alternative assignment for those of you who will not be out in the field for two weeks.

Now I am working with Early Childhood Education to see how to prevent you from being dropped once you register.

I am assuming the same collaboration can be reached with MUISC.

If you had registered for ART308E, the class is full but the ART Dept is looking into adding another section for spring to accommodate the number of people wishing to take it.

Please keep your eye on Bannerweb regarding the addition of another section, if you are still interested in taking the course. I will keep you posted as I learn new information too.

Meanwhile, good luck to all on final exams and enjoy the winter break!

MKE