Students Taking the Praxis: Please Read!

________________________________
From: McGowan, Teresa M. Ms.
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:40 PM
To: Watson, Thomas Steuart Dr.; Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms.; Southern, William Thomas Dr.; Tanner, Lori K. Dr.; Alessio, Helaine Dr.; Belka, David E. Dr.; Ubbes, Valerie A. Dr.; Mitchell, Brenda S. Dr.; Lee, Robert William; Edwards, Kay L. Dr.; Langan, Jean L. Dr.; Johnson, Iris DeLoach Dr.; Heuberger, Barbara Dr.; Mackenzie, Ann Haley Dr.; Romano, Tom S. Dr.; Edwards, Michael Todd Dr.; Misco, Thomas; Castaneda, Martha E.
Cc: Niehoff, Beth A. Mrs.
Subject: Praxis workshop

Hi Everyone-
I have a Praxis workshop scheduled for January 9 from 5:00-6:30 because there is a Praxis test on January 12.  Since this is before classes are in session, I want to change the time to 3:00-4:30.  Would you please send an e-mail to the students in your programs to let them know that this is available and the time change.  The workshop will be held in room 219.  Students should e-mail me (mcgowat) to let me know if they want to attend.  Thanks, Teresa

Teresa McGowan

NCATE Coordinator

Miami University

Oxford, OH  45056