Hello Recent Miami Special Education Graduates,

We hope your transition to teaching is going beautifully.  We are wondering where you all ended up this year and would love to hear from you.

The EDP home page will be updated this semester and we hope to add an alumni link so you can keep in touch with us here in the program.

If you’d like to send an e-mail and tell us where you are teaching or if you are in graduate school, please send an e-mail to us and give us an update.

All the Best to you!!

Molly Kelly-Elliott & the Special Education Faculty