Listserv announcement

SPECIAL EDUCATION MAJORS, DON’T MISS THE FIRST MEETING OF SCEC THIS FALL!  IT’S GOING TO BE AN EXCITING YEAR!

From: Cole, Jane E. Dr.
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:22 AM
To: Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms.
Subject: Listserv announcement

We need you! The Student Council for Exceptional Children will be having our first meeting of the year on September 2 at 7:30PM in Room 222 McGuffey! This student chapter of the Council for Exceptional Children is open to anyone interested in helping people with disabilities, regardless of the age or disability type. You do not have to be a special education major to participate in our organization – all majors are welcome! At our first meeting, we will have membership information and forms available, we will get your ideas for projects to do this year, and we will elect officers. This is your organization and we want you to come and help it be an active and fun group! There are many ways to get involved, but it all starts with YOU!!!

If you can’t come to the meeting but would like to be involved, please contact either Dr. Cole ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Wasburn-Moses ([log in to unmask]) for information.

See you on September 2!