Special Education Majors and Pre-Majors, Don't miss this opportunity to find out about Student Council for Exceptional Children. This organization is a fun and interesting way to get to know other majors in your field, learn about what's new and enhance your resume. Don't miss this meeting!

SCEC Meeting - Thurs. Sept. 25, 7:30 PM; 221 McGuffey. We will be doing officer elections, so if you are interested in being an officer you need to be at this meeting to find out what the roles of the officers are and to elect the leaders for this year. We also need to start putting activity plans together for the semester so we can start doing things. Please try to be at the meeting; if you can't be there but would like to be involved email Dr. Cole or Dr. Leah with what night(s) would be a better meeting night for you and any ideas you might want to share with the group.