Students,   Heads up!  Here is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a wonderful conference next Friday, Nov. 21. If you missed this e-mail and flyer earlier, please take a look now. Doug Green from Rinella Learning Center is seeking volunteers to staff tables and help out. Please see the attached flyer and read Doug’s message below:

 We are looking for as many as eight or ten – undergraduate or graduate – students to help us on the day of our event.

                We will need students to man a welcome table, perhaps pass our and collect evaluations for presentations, and a few “gophers” to handle “other tasks as assigned.”  Kathy thought that if we were to post this volunteer opportunity on “Sped-net” we may be able to find some willing volunteers.  Transportation will be provided.

                Please feel free to call or write if you have any questions.

Thank you

Doug Green

Co-Chair – Disability Subcommittee of the GCCCU

Douglas W. Green MA; MEd

Learning Disability Services

Rinella Learning Center

Miami University