From: Cole, Jane E. Dr.
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:46 PM
To: Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms.
Subject: For the listserv

Last call! Don't miss out!!!

If you want to attend the CEC conference in Seattle April 2-4, this is your last chance. We have to have hotel arrangements finalized by Monday morning. We have to turn back our unneeded hotel rooms at that time. If you want to go, you must email Emily Pidock or Jackie Owens no later than Sunday night so they can get the list together and emailed by the deadline. If you decide after Monday to go, you will be responsible for finding your own accommodations in Seattle.

Also, reminder that there will be an SCEC meeting at 7PM on Monday, March 2 in 120 McGuffey. Those planning to go to Seattle should be there as we will be talking about upcoming fundraising events, conference details, reimbursement procedures, and other important details that you should know. If you cannot attend, email Emily Pidock or Jackie Owens as soon as possible.