Students, if you are a junior or senior and have taken or are taking either EDP 432 or EDP 494, you may be interested in this volunteer opportunity to screen young children.  Please read below for more information.  MKE

From: Hill, Ellen E. Ms.
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:36 PM
To: Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms.
Subject: Assessment for Springboro Pre-Kindergarten - please pass on!

My name is Jen Johnson and I am an elementary counselor in Springboro at both Jonathan Wright and Clearcreek Elementary.  We are gearing up for our kindergarten screening and know that you had been in touch with my principal Shannon Cox last year.  In the season of tight budgets we are looking for creative ways to staff this screening.  I was inquiring to see if it would be possible for any preservice teacher to help us out.  We would be looking at using 3-5 teachers per day to staff our stations from about 8:00 - 3:30 at Clearcreek Elementary.  The dates would be April 20-27th (Mon. - Fri. and Mon.).  Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing.

Thanks in advance and let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Regards,
Jen Johnson
Jennifer Johnson [[log in to unmask]]
School Counselor
Jonathan Wright (M & T) 513-748-3959
Clearcreek Elementary (Th & F) 513-748-3958
A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.      ~ Chinese Proverb

This message has been scanned for Viruses and cleared by MailMarshal at SWOCA.