: Open House for the Advising Information Office

We would like to invite you to share some refreshments with us at the Open House for our office to be held from 9:00-3:00 on Wednesday, March 18, 2009.  Undergrads that attend can register to win a door prize.  You can also check out our page on Facebook; search under Miami University Advising Information Office.   Become a fan and share our page with the undergraduates that you contact.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Shelli Minton

Shelli Minton

Program Associate

Undergraduate Advising Information Office

239 Gaskill

513-529-5900

cid:3294285099_13329275