Students, I had the great pleasure of hosting Jeff Moyer in my EDP 256 classes this morning. Jeff is speaking tonight at Peabody Hall on Western campus at 7:00. He is an author, advocate, songwriter and musician who speaks to the disability issues faced by all who care about children with exceptionalities.
He was just wonderful in class, sharing stories and experiences, playing the guitar and harmonica and singing. Please don't miss this chance to hear him tonight talking about his new documentary Lest We Forget, and sharing songs.
I know it is a cold and rainy day but I guarantee Jeff Moyer will warm your heart!
MKE
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall