From: Jacqueline Lorraine Owens [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:07 AM
Subject: SCEC First Meeting: student_council_for_exceptional_children

Hi Everyone and Welcome Back!

I wanted to invite you to our first meeting of the school year, September 9th, at 7pm in McGuffey 415. We will be discussing this year's events, CEC membership, and the national conference in Nashville, TN. There will be free pizza and door prizes.

SCEC is also looking for new officers for the 2009-2010 school year. We are in need of a president elect, treasurer, secretary, and membership officer. We are also looking for members for our fundraising and events committees. If interested please contact Jackie Owens at [log in to unmask] before the first meeting.

Hope to see you there!