From: Miami University Best Buddies [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mathers, Kathryn Nicole
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Important Updates

Hey Best Buddies!

    I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! The information sessions went well and we are excited to have so many new members. Attached are three important documents which are the power point from the meeting, the ARC Picnic event THIS Sunday, and the Going Green Shriver Lunch and Library Tutorial.

Please look at all of them. You will need to RSVP to Maggie about the ARC Picnic.

Included in the power point are instructions and a link to access the BB International website in order to complete your application. All members must complete the application by our next meeting on September 16th. If you have questions, please ask.

    Thanks! Have a great day!

          - Kate Mathers