Special Education Majors who are registering to student teach in the fall of 2010:

In our “old” dual licensure program, students registered for TWO student teaching “classes”, EDP 419.F for Mild-Moderate or EDP 419.E for early childhood, or EDP 419.G for Moderate-Intensive. Each section was worth 8 hours for a total of 16 hours. IF YOU ARE COMPLETING THE DUAL  LICENSURE PROGRAM, YOU MAY STILL REGISTER FOR THESE. For everyone else we are in the process of getting a 15 credit hour EDP 419 approved that is Mild-Moderate only. BUT it is not yet approved.

So, if you are ready to register fro fall student teaching and you are in the single license Mild-Moderate only program ,please go ahead and register for EDP 419.F. It will only be 8 hours right now, but this will be remedied by late April, to the full 15 hours.

Questions? E-mail MKE

MKE