From: Career Services [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:50 PM
To: Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms.
Subject: Miami University News for Education Majors

Students  |   Job-Search Resources  |  OptimalResume

Fall Semester 2011

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHER EDUCATION MAJORS

Job-Search Basics for Teacher Candidates:
Resumes & Cover Letters

Mon., October 3
5:30–6:30 p.m.
Shriver MPR-BC

Job-Search Basics for Teacher Candidates:
Making Employer Contacts & Interviewing

Tues., October 18
5:30–7 p.m.
Shriver Heritage Room

Mock Interview Day for Teacher Candidates

Provides Education majors who are seniors with real-world interviewing experience by engaging seasoned professionals from school systems as volunteer mock interviewers. The typical mock interview will be 20-30 minutes with a 10-15 minute critique.