---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linsky, Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Subject: ASAP Cec Conference Information
To: "Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>

Dear SCEC Members,

This is very important if you have considered going to the conference.

I need an e-mail reply by FRIDAY, January 25, 2013. If you do not reply I cannot apply for ASG funding for you.

As you know the CEC conference is coming up in April 2013. We receive ASG funding through Miami and they ask for individual names of who will be attending. This is how ASG decides how much money our organization  will be receiving. I know it is hard to decide before funding, but we have to have a number. This will also affect the Parent Fund, which I will submit next month.

Thank You,
Jen