Majors, We have one more candidate for you to meet, Dr. Andrea Jasper, currently of Georgia Southern University (and Purdue grad -- yeah!)
We would like to call on you one more time to join us for pizza and drinks in the Commons, 5:00 to 5:45 this Monday Feb 4. Pets and children welcome!
Our other candidates told us that they really appreciated the time you took to meet with them, and we did too. We are likely to get at least one great member of our team out of this.

Thanks again from all of us, and hope to see you there. Sincerely, Dr. Leah