---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linsky, Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Subject: MANDATORY SCEC MEETING!!!
To: "Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms" <[log in to unmask]>, "Wasburn-Moses, Leah Hope Dr." <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Professors- Can you please send this out- I want a remind people before the 8th!! Thanks- Jen

Happy Holiday Special Educator majors,

This is a MANDATORY meeting if you plan on attending the CEC Conference this April!!! We are hoping to get some ideal numbers for hotels, registration fees, and the sooner you register the cheaper it is.

IF YOU PLAN on attending the conference please E-MAIL me ASAP because the cheapest registration fee for the conference is January 8, 2013. Please e-mail me saying that you want to go and I will e-mail you the directions on what you need to do!! Starting in January we will begin fundraising and we need to have a ballpark goal.

At our meeting we discussed what we need to do, cost, and the process of attending. Last year we raised $500 per person, which was more than half of our estimated cost. If we work together as a group fundraising will be easy and we could lower the prices!

We are going to have a mandatory CEC Conference session for people who want to attend the conference, Wednesday January 16th at 7pm in MCG 219!!!

If you are really serious in going or wanting to go/more information try to make this meeting!! I know that everyone has other organizations, but I am trying to pick different days to work with everyones schedule. Attached is more information! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me!

Thanks!