All, Just a reminder that we have our pizza reception for our third and final candidate, Dr. Andrea Jasper of Georgia Southern, in the Commons TODAY 5:00 to 5:45. Hope to see you there!

Also, I still need a few more mentors for my class. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with a significant cycle of broken commitments in this class and am still unable to place some of our high school students who need mentors. Please email me if you can attend an orientation session this week AND can commit one hour of your time each week to this class.

Thanks so much, Dr. Leah