---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roxann Sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Subject: FW: iPOL (International Peer Orientation Leader) Recruitment
Assistance
To: Carolyn Slotten <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer Edwards <
[log in to unmask]>, Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>, Patricia
Troesch <[log in to unmask]>, Phyllis Mendenhall <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jeffrey Wanko <[log in to unmask]>

Colleagues,

Please distribute this e-mail and encourage students from EHS to apply for
the iPOL position.

TKS,

Roxann

*Roxann Sommers*

*Director of Student Services*

*School of Education, Health and Society*

*Miami University*

*202 McGuffey Hall, Oxford, OH 45056*

*Ph: 513-529-3133*

*Fx: 513-529-1763*