Students, I received this email and thought I would pass it on in case any of you might be interested. I do not know anything about a minimum time commitment for this job but you certainly can call and fund out!
MKE
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Frances <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Subject: a few good men and women
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Ladies,

My name is Mary Frances Stacy.  I work with an agency, Courageous Care.  Through Butler County, we provide services for individuals with special needs.

We have clients that live both in Oxford, Hamilton and Fairfield.

We are looking for a few good men and women who are upper classmen or grad students with an interest in working directly with individuals with special needs.  We currently provide services for adults.

We would train them, and then find a suitable match for their assignment.  Currently, our clients have a range of disabilities.

We are a state certified provider agency and provide services for individuals with behavior problems, developmental disabilities, autism and physical impairments.

Should you encounter students with interests in this area, please refer them to us.

Courageous Care, LLC
7219 Dixie Highway Suite B
Fairfield, OH
Office:  513-860-2089

Please ask for Mary Frances Stacy or email me directly:  [log in to unmask]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mary Frances Stacy

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology