My name is Tanner and I am a sophomore this year. I run a choir (through
Best Buddies) for adults with special needs. Every saturday I leave campus
around 10:15/10:20 in order to get to Hamilton (where we meet on the
Hamilton Campus) by 10:45 so I can get the room set up. We are together
from 11 until noon, when we practice music and get to know each other. I am
able to give rides to those who are interested in observing or helping out.

I absolutely love doing the 'Best Buddies Friends Choir' and I want to
share the opportunity with you all. It would be a great experience for one
of the projects in class, and it is also a lot of fun.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to email me at

I have created a website, www.bbfriendschoir.webs.com where you can find
more information and see some photos from last year.

Thank you!