My name is Katelyn Burke and I am a senior Special Education major and co-president of Kappa Delta Pi. KDPi is an educational honors society that is known nationally and at Miami as an organization that gives college students professional development opportunities and participates in many service projects benefitting schools in the Oxford and Cincinnati areas. We meet once a month in McGuffey and have tons of fun with our service projects. Look us up on The Hub or Facebook for more information!

We are now accepting new member applications from education majors and pre-majors in any educational field! Students can be any year at Miami to apply as long as they have completed or are currently enrolled in 12 hours of education courses. Please print the application, attach your DARS, and turn it in to the education office (401 McGuffey) by November 4th at 5pm.

Thank you so much and have a great week!

--
Katelyn M. Burke
Miami University I Class of 2014