Need a job?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Hub @ Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Subject: Armstrong Student Center is Now Hiring
To: [log in to unmask]

Be a part of the excitement and new traditions! The Armstrong Student Center is NOW HIRING students for all positions. We are looking for students who want to:

Contribute significantly to campus life and the Miami Experience

Work in an engaging and dynamic work environment with a convenient location

Have potential for bonuses and professional growth

Gain skills attractive to future employers

Positions include:
Ambassadors - The primary customer service and information provider for the Armstrong Student Center having a positive impact on all of our guests.

Event Production Team - Provides support for events occurring in the Armstrong Student Center including event set up, tear down, and AV technology support.

Building Managers - Manages the daily operations of the Armstrong Student Center including support of building staff, customer service, emergency response, and insuring accountability for all policies.
If you enjoy working with people and are interested in developing strong management and leadership skills, apply online today!

http://www.miamistudentjobs.com

For questions or more information contact:
Chad Garland, Associate Director, Armstrong Student Center
[log in to unmask], 513-529-2776

Katie Wilson, Ed.D.
Director, Armstrong Student Center
Miami University
http://MiamiOH.edu/ArmstrongStudentCenter

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology