Best Buddies update

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brown, Alex <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Subject: Event reminder!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great Homecoming weekend! I am sending this email as a reminder about our event this Friday, the 25th from 7-9 at Grandfather's Barn! Attached is the flyer for additional details about the event and directions to Grandfather's Barn!

***If you need a ride to the event, please email Stephanie O'Brien, [log in to unmask], or Haley Adkins, [log in to unmask]. They are in charge of the transportation to and from this event. They will tell you where and when to meet!

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] no later than this Tuesday! It is very important to RSVP so we know how much food to get for everyone.

Also, if you are planning on getting a chapter t-shirt and/or are coming to the volleyball event on November 9th, please bring your money!! The t-shirts are $13.00 or $15.00 for a 2XL, 3XL, or 4XL, and the order forms are attached to this email. I attached the picture of the t-shirt for you all to look at as well. The volleyball event is $5.00

Email me if you have any questions about the event. Please RSVP to the email above!

Thanks. Have a great week. Hope to see you all on Friday!

Alex
--
Alex C. Brown
Miami University | Class of 2014

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology