Best Buddies info

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hogan, Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Subject: BEST BUDDIES REMINDERS
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello everyone!!

We hope you are all having a wonderful week! We have a few reminders for the next couple of weeks!

First of all, friendship updates need to be submitted by THIS THURSDAY, October 31. Only about 15 of you have submitted as of tonight, so make sure you get those in! It is a really easy process and should only take you a few minutes to complete!!

For the Best Buddies Awareness event on November 9, we will be attending the Miami Women's Volleyball game! If you are coming you need to RSVP ASAP. We need a count of how many people will be there so we can order the correct amount of food! The cost of dinner is $5. In order to eat you need to RSVP by MONDAY, November 4, and bring $5 to the event. RSVP to MU[log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about how to submit updates, what you need to include, friendship requirements, or anything else don't hesitate to email myself or Daniel!

In friendship,
Your membership coordinators!!!!
Daniel ([log in to unmask])
Shannon ([log in to unmask])

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology