We are seeking someone for part-time weekend employment.   I cannot help but think this could be a good match for a student in the field of special education.

I need someone ALTERNATE WEEKENDS  from Friday night at 9 PM straight through until Sunday night at 10 PM.  That would be 33 paid hours; wish I could pay more, but would be at $8.25 per hour.   Overnight is unpaid, UNLESS they need to get up with a client.

The home in need has four adult men living there.  Their levels of “functioning” range from severe to moderate (I know, these are the “old” terms, but I find them rather descriptive).

Preferably the employee would be younger than a senior as I would like to have them for at least a year, but of course, I cannot require that.
bev brubaker
The Home Farms
Camden, OH
[log in to unmask]   or   [log in to unmask]

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology