Students,
We are looking for a few students who would be willing and interested in
meeting with another candidate for a full time position in our program.
Our Tuesday candidate, Ashley Johnson will be present tomorrow for
interviews and we are seeking students  can stop by Room 219 McGuffey
between 1:30 and 2 to ask a question or answer one of hers.
Please let me know if you can stop by. We need our faculty candidates to
see the type of students we have in the program.
Thanks, MKE

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology