Graduating seniors,
A former general education major from Miami is now running a neighborhood
school in Chicago in the Humbolt Park area. I include a quote from her:  "We
are really trying to kick ass and get shit done (i.e. Provide an equitable
education for our 100% kids living in poverty in the crazy context of
public education in Chicago which entails fighting for enrollment, battling
off-the-hook gang violence, lack of resources, hunger, etc.). It's amazing,
and I love it!
I'm hiring special education teachers for next year... I need one
English-endorsed and one science-endorsed special ed teacher.
We need hardcore awesome, tenacious, tireless, smart people with kind
hearts and open minds. It's okay if they're super green with potential. We
may have additional non-sped positions opening soon. Maybe you can help???
 You guys know anybody??"

If this interests you, they are looking for special education teachers who
are endorsed in English and Science. While you are not endorsed since Ohio
does not provide that, if you are taking the Praxis in reading or science,
they may consider you.
If you would like more information, contact Emily Feltes at
--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology