---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Turner, Jennifer Elizabeth Mrs. <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Subject: Fwd: job opportunity for special education students
To: Leah Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]>, Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>

Jennifer Turner
Administrative Assistant
Department of Educational Psychology
Miami University
513-529-6621

Begin forwarded message:

From: Maria Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 12, 2014 1:18:17 PM EDT

Dear Ms. Turner:

My name is Maria Lusk and I am the recruiting coordinator for Brookside Extended Care.  I am writing because we currently have job openings that I believe would be a great fit for students in the Special Education department at Miami University.  We are an ICF/IID facility serving the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities.  We are currently looking for Direct Care Staff to work with our individuals.  We have part-time positions available, including weekend shifts, which should work well with the schedule of your students.  They will still have adequate time to study and gain valuable work experience at the same time.  This is a year round position and not just for summer employment.  I have attached a job posting with more details.  Please feel free to email this to all your students in the Special Education field of study or any others you feel like would benefit from hands on experience like this.  Should your students or you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  I would be happy to discuss our open positions.

Maria Lusk
Recruiting Coordinator
Brookside Extended Care

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the addressee of the message. If you are not that person you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology