Dear Students,
I know some of you live in this area and many of you provide child care for people during the summer. I wanted to pass this on in case any of you knew Butler County families who may be interested.
MKE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Butler County Educational Service Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Summer Enrichment Programs for Students
To: [log in to unmask]

null
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
Many of you are parents, or know parents who are looking for fun opportunities for your children this summer. Through our partnerships with area colleges and businesses,we are able to offer the following programs for students designed to strengthen interests in  Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and more.

Please share these programs with your friends and family.
Sinclair Summer Camps
Waterbotics Camp  |  June 16 - 20  | Grades 7-12

9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Students will have fun learning math, science and technology skills by designing and building aquatic Lego robots and solving design challenges. Cost is 125, lunch is  provided.

Guitar Building Camp  |  June 23 - 27  | Grades 7-12

9:00 am - 12:00 pm. Students will build and keep their own electric guitar from a kit, learning along the way how everyday math and science concepts apply to the guitar. Cost is 180, lunch is not provided

Digital Photography Camp  |  July 7 - 11  | Grades 7-12

1:00 - 4:00 pm. Students will learn about the art of photography and composition and the joy of using Photoshop. Cost is $75, lunch is not provided.

Creative Writing Camp  |  June 16 - 20  | Grades 7-12

9:00 am - 12:00 pm. Students will write what they know, every day and receive feedback on making the rules of writing work for them. Cost is $75, lunchis not provided.

Information/Registration

Women In Science Experience
WISE  |  June 22 - 26  | Grades 10 - 11
This program gives young women the opportunity to experience what it is like to be a biologist, botanist, chemist, geologist, physicist, or mathematician while staying on the college campus. Cost is 299.and includes all meals and housing.

Academic College Campus
Experience for Student Success
ACCESS  |  July 6 - 10  |  Grades 10-11
This is a four-day program that allows students to opportunity to gain college preparatory skills, immerse themselves in a real college experience. The cost is 279 and includes all meals and housing

Construction Camp
"Let's Do This"  |  July 21 - 24  |  Grades 6 - 7
9:00 am - 3:00 pm. This four day camp includes instruction from experts in all things construction including an introduction to hand tools, measuring and cutting, framing, roofing, electrical, painting and finishing. Cost is $75, lunch is provided.

Registration deadlines vary by program and space in each is limited. For more information or to register click the program link provided with each or contact me.
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
Butler County Educational Service Center | 400 North Erie Blvd. Suite A | Hamilton | OH | 45011

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology