Students, See opportunity for a little summer work or some service hours in
the Oak Hills area of Cincinnati.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Buening, Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Volunteer/Paid Intern Opportunity for undergrads
To: Leah Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]>, Molly Kelly-Elliott <
[log in to unmask]>, Amity Noltemeyer <[log in to unmask]>, Raymond
Witte <[log in to unmask]>, Susan Mosley-Howard <[log in to unmask]>,
Darrel Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Hello distinguished professors!

One of my internship sites is going to be running a week long enrichment
program from June 23 through June 27 called Camp Invention, and we will
need high school or college students to help out.  The attached flyer has
some information about the program.  It states on there that the
opportunity is for high school students, but I thought that maybe
undergrads with education majors might find this useful experience as well,
and something good to put on a resume when applying for teaching
positions.  They can get a $150 stipend, or take service hours in lieu of
that.  Anyway, I just thought I would pass along to some of you in case you
know of any students that might be interested.  If so, please feel free to
forward to them.  There is contact information on the sheet if they are
interested.

thanks!
Jon

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology