I am exploring the possibility of finding some awesome volunteers.  My daughter, Sophia has 1P36 Deletion Syndrome ( www.1p36dsa.org ) and I am hosting our Annual 1P36 Deletion Support and Awareness Conference (http://www.1p36dsa.org/2014-conference-preview/ ) in July here in Cincinnati!  We are in need of more volunteers to help with childcare while their parents are taking in all the information from our speakers.  This is an incredible event with amazing children and families!

The Conference is at Great Wolf Lodge in Mason and we need help onFriday July 18th and Saturday July 19th from 8:45am to 4:15 pm.  The children range in ages from 1 to 12 years old and it will be children with 1P36 as well as their siblings who do not have it.  We will be splitting the groups up to do crafts, watch movies and head out to the pool, water park, and bowling.  Lunch will be included for all volunteers, a Conference t-shirt and if you are taking a group out you will also be able to enjoy water park! Ideally we would like the same people for both days so that the children are familiar and  there is consistency, but we are willing to get whatever help we can. All of the children's parents are across the hall and can easily be contacted if the need arises.

Please let me know if there are any possibilities you could help me with and I so appreciate any and all help!!

Thank you!
Tamara Owen Lee
1P36 Deletion Support and Awareness Conference Coordinator