---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wasburn-Moses, Leah <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Subject: Fwd: Miami Student Education Association
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Professors,

The Miami Student Education Association is preparing to kickoff this school year! Our goal is to network all of the education majors on campus, and provide experiences that help members gain valuable insight and knowledge into the world of education. We would greatly appreciate if you could please help us reach out to the education majors by forwarding this email to your classes!

Thank you!
MSEA Exec. Board

Hello!

As the school year begins, we would like to introduce ourselves to those who may not have heard of us. We are the Miami Student Education Association (MSEA)! MSEA is the campus branch of the Ohio Education Association (OEA) and the National Education Association (NEA). Our goal is to connect all of the education majors on campus to learn and discuss the issues and changes that are occurring in education. MSEA is a great way to network, as well as gain valuable information and skills that have direct application opportunities in the classroom. We provide a wide range of fun experiences that future educators can participate in! Just a few of our plans for this year include teacher panels, where educators of all ages, types, and experience levels answer any questions that we may have as future educators! We are also planning guest speakers on topics such as the Pearson exams, EdTPA, along with other important topics! Attached is a flyer of our goals for MSEA! Our first meeting this semester is Sunday, September 14th at 4pm in Harrison 111!! Please join us for our kickoff meeting! We will be providing more detailed information regarding our exciting plans for this year!! We look forward to getting to know you!!

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]!

Have a great day!

MSEA Exec. Board

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology