Anyone interested in leadership.....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Hub @ Miami University <
Date: Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Subject: EDL 290: Leadership Course TIME CHANGE
To: [log in to unmask]

There has been a time change for the EDL 290: 2-Credit Hour Leadership
Course. We hope you or members of your organization register to take this
course!

We wanted to share with you an opportunity to participate in a 2-credit
hour leadership course in Spring 2015. EDL 290 (formerly EDL 206) is a
leadership course for students interested in learning more about group
leadership and development. Several sections will be offered in the spring
including special sections exclusive to student org members or members of
fraternities and sororities. This class has quickly filled up every
semester, so make plans to register for it!

A two-credit course for students interested in exploring multiple
approaches to leadership and building capacity for socially responsible
leadership. The course involves engaged learning through community action
work, skill building, reading, writing, case analysis, and dialogue.

EDL 290S (Student Org Members): Tuesday 4-5:40
EDL 290O A: Monday 4-5:40
EDL 290O B: Wednesday 4-5:40
EDL 290O C: Thursday 2:30-4:10
EDL 290G (Fraternity & Sorority Members): Wednesday 4-5:40

To sign-up for the Fraternity & Sorority Life section, e-mail JS Bragg at
[log in to unmask] We now allow you to register for the student
organization section via the normal registration process.

For more information e-mail JS Bragg or visit
http://miamioh.edu/student-life/student-activities/programs/edl290/index.html

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology