Team, I am currently at CEC's Teacher Education Division conference in Indy, and just attended a session with SCALE test developers on common mistakes students make on the special education edTPA. I took rapid notes and went directly up to my room to record these for you. It's about 8 minutes long. I hope it helps.

Sophomores: don't panic! We will spend plenty of time helping you prepare for this exam. In fact, I am about to introduce it in 220 in a couple of weeks. Any questions at all, I will do my best to answer.

Sincerely, Dr. Leah