*Immediate opening in Connersville, IN. Please contact Dr. Bayer if
interested.*

*From: *"Dr. Steve Bayer" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject: **RE: Miami Teacher Job Fair Details*
*Date: *December 21, 2014 at 3:15:49 PM EST
*To: *"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Carol,
In need of some folks real quick. I need two preschool teachers both
starting in January/ one immediate.
Need an elementary guidance and , if available, a secondary  guidance.
Finally, I need two mild intervention K-6 elementary. Anyone graduating at
Semester and looking for an immediate opening? I have several good ones
already from Miami.

Thanks,
Steve