Students,
I received this email from a former major herre who is teahcing in Chicago. Her school is seeking more teachers. Please read below.

Good morning Molly- I graduated from Miami in 2013 and have been teaching at a charter school in Chicago as a special education teacher for the past year and a half and I absolutely love it. We have a part time special education opening at my school, CICS Irving Park and I was wondering if you would be willing to email any recent grads or those graduating in December that may be moving to Chicago about the opening. If anyone is interested please send all resumes to [log in to unmask]

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology