I am seeking a current freshman, sophomore, or junior to work with me this summer through the Undergraduate Summer Scholar (USS) program. This is a full-time summer work commitment in which you earn $2600 and six credit hours. The topic is building an online depository of materials to support teacher education, so knowledge of building user-friendly websites is required. Deadline is Jan 30, so if you're interested, please contact me. More information on the opportunity itself is available here:

http://miamioh.edu/research/student-research/project-funding/uss/index.html

Happy Holidays to all! Sincerely, Dr. Leah