From: "Carrie E. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PSY271 Cognitive Psychology summer online
Date: December 2, 2014 at 1:14:24 PM EST

Hi, I have a course this summer that I think might be of interest to educational psychology students:

The course is PSY271 Cognitive Psychology. Cognitive psychology is the study of learning, memory, perception, and attention. All of these topics seem like they might be relevant to educational psychology, and there are explicit connections to school settings in a number of the modules.The course is fully online (students can take it anywhere in the world as long as they have access to the Internet), and it runs from May 19th -June 16th.

Would it be possible to advertise the course to the educational psychology students? Thank you so much! Best, Carrie

Carrie E. Hall, Ph. D.
Psychology Department
Miami University of Ohio