---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Groner, Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Long Term Sub Opportunity
To: Molly Kelly-Elliott <[log in to unmask]>, Leah Wasburn-Moses <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I am currently Student Teaching at Colerain Elementary, and was told that there will be a substitution position in a first grade classroom starting April 6 through June 4 for any December grads who are interested. The teacher will have already put together all the materials you will need week-by-week, and the kids and staff have been great! This is not a Special Interventionist position, but I was hoping you could send this information on to some one who could send it out to those who might be interested.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, they should contact:

Ashley Reed
(513) 264-7520

Thank you,
Allie Groner