---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sernick, Chelsie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Best Buddies Walk A WEEK FROM TODAY
To: [log in to unmask]

HI Best Buddies,

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and are enjoying the nice weather! Several  announcements/ reminders below so please make sure to read them.

Best Buddies Exec Interviews are THIS Wednesday at Kofenya; we have 3 open positions. If you haven't signed up yet, but are interested in being a part of executive board 2015-2016, check out this google doc below. ​

If you haven't signed up for the Best Buddies Walk on Sunday, April 19 at 1:00 (Check in begins at 12:30), but want to do so you still have the opportunity to do so. Although shirts have been ordered according to what people have filled out, we will have some extras.  Fill out the form below and turn in ASAP :)​

Next, a reminder that we have our FINAL best buddies chapter on Monday, April 20 at 7:00 in McGuffey 322. The meeting will be short AND we will have a special treat so make sure to come!

Finally, our last event is our Best Buddies Banquet on Sunday, May 3 at 5:30 at Armstrong Pavilion A,B, & C. If you haven't done so already, please fill out the following google doc. This is our biggest event of the year so make every effort to be there; it will be a great time. ​

Thank you all for your dedication to Best Buddies! Have an awesome week :)
Chelsie
--
Chelsie Sernick
Miami University 2015 | Department of Education, Health, and Society

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology