---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Hub at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Subject: Summer Employment Opportunities in Armstrong Student Center
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear student organization leaders and advisors,

I hope that I can help your members who may be planning to stay in Oxford for the summer and are looking for a great summer employment opportunity. Please help us get the word out by passing this message along. Armstrong Student Center employs students in several non-dining leadership positions. As your student center, Armstrong relies heavily on student employees to manage all of our event and general building operations. We have openings in all of our positions. I would be very grateful if you would forward this message to your email lists or to anyone you know who is looking for a summer job in Oxford.

Thank you,

Katie Wilson
Director, Armstrong Student Center

Armstrong Student Center is hiring for the Summer!

Hours vary based upon YOUR schedule.

Positions include:
  • Building Manager--Building Managers are responsible for the daily management of the non-dining operations in the Armstrong Student Center.
  • Event Production Team--Team members make events in Armstrong Student Center happen by executing room, furniture and A/V set-up and tear-down and by running technology during events as needed.
  • Ambassador--Ambassadors serve as the primary customer service contacts to visitors to Miami's campus and the Armstrong Student Center and staff the information desk on the first floor of the building.
These student employment positions have competitive pay and flexible hours.  You do not need to be in Oxford all summer to apply.

Full job descriptions are posted online at miamioh.hiretouch.com, the new  Miami student jobs website.    Click on Job Search and select the "student" job search function the select the division of "Student Affairs."  Please contact the Armstrong Student Center at 513 529-2311 if you have any questions about this exciting opportunity.  Or, send Katie Wilson (Director, Armstrong Student Center) an email at [log in to unmask].

You have received this email because of your membership(s) in Miami University . Click here to manage your notification settings.

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology