Students,
If anyone is interested, please see the flyer attached about Literary Folk
& Fairy Tales being offered this summer. MKE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerhards, Sascha <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Subject: GRAMELAC Department Summer Course
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Dear Advisors,

Please excuse the impersonal nature of this email.
My colleague Dr. Sutcliffe recommended to contact you about a course I will
be teaching in Summer session I, which fulfills several gen ed
requirements. Could you advertise this course entitled "Literary Folk and
Fairy Tales" among your students? Any support is greatly appreciated. I am
attaching a flyer to this email for your convenience.

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Best,
Sascha

Sascha Andreas Gerhards, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor of German
Department of German, Russian, Asian and Middle Eastern Languages &
Cultures
Miami University
Oxford, OH

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology