---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liberatore, Patti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Cc: Pate Rudolph <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,
Please share this great opportunity with anyone you think might be interested and qualified.

Miami's Performing Arts Series office is recruiting 4 summer day camp counselors to work with us during our Missoula Children's Theatre Drama Camp, August 10-14

Counselors work closely with 3-4 fellow counselors to plan and implement workshops and activities for up to 64 children ages 6-18. Workshop content is flexible based on your creative talents––dancing, singing, improv games, crafts, stage makeup, etc. Workshops supplement The Little Mermaid rehearsals, which are run by Missoula Children's Theatre professionals.

Counselors will plan as a team throughout the summer, but do not need to be based in Oxford to do so. During camp, counselors need to have housing in Oxford arranged as we are not able to provide this.

The job description is attached--applications are submitted online here,or go to MiamiOH.Hiretouch.com, and search Workshop Counselor.

Best,
Patti
Patti Hannan Liberatore, Director
Miami University Performing Arts Series
102 Hall Auditorium | Oxford, OH | 45056 | 513-529-4909

--
Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed., ABD
Clinical Faculty, Department of Educational Psychology