*To: *"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear To Whom it May Concern,

            We currently have openings for *Direct Care Workers* to work
with the residents in our group homes located in *Clermont County*. This is
a wonderful opportunity for students looking for a career helping those
with special needs as a huge part of this role is *teaching everyday living
skills* to adults with developmental disabilities. This position also
involves assisting in providing for the resident’s basic needs and
following each client’s Individual Habilitation Plan to encourage them to
reach their maximum level of independence. The openings include the
following shifts:
·         2nd shift-Full time
·         2nd shift-Part Time and Weekends

We ask for you to pass along this job opportunity to any and all of your
students that you think could benefit from this experience! Here is the
link to apply for the Direct Care Worker position:
http://www.epilepsy-ohio.org/news/job-opportunities/

Thank you so much for your help!
Maggie Powell
Administrative Assistant
Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Cincinnati and Columbus